Please scroll to the grade your child will be entering.
Please bring the following supplies to your classroom during the first week of school.
*This item is very important-we put our spelling words in it each week. It is a Medium sized notebook and has special writing lines for first grade. It can be found at Staples, Office Depot, or Amazon.com*
The supplies will be shared as a community to foster cooperative learning. We will be labeling their folders, composition notebooks, and pencil cases. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
One package of 10 Post-It Note Pads
The following items are not required, but will keep our classroom clean and healthy…
This is a suggested supply list for the 2016-17 school year. Your child will be using these supplies greatly throughout the year. Your help in supplying your child with these supplies is greatly appreciated.
Supplies will be shared as a community to foster cooperative learning.
Below is a suggested supply list for September. Your child will be using the following supplies greatly throughout the year. Your help with supplying each of the items is highly appreciated.
Suggested Supply List
Total = 8 folders
***Suggestion – Watch out for the penny sales at Staples and other office supply stores throughout the summer!***
We suggest color coordinating your book covers, notebooks, and folders for organizational purposes.
*Please label each notebook*:
1. Three 3 Subject Notebooks: Math, Reading, and Writing
2. Four Composition Books: Math, Reading, Social Studies, & Spelling
3. Two 1 Subject Notebooks: Health & Spanish
4. Two 1 inch Binders: Science & Social Studies
5. Three Packages of Wide Ruled Lined Paper with holes (for Binders)
6. One Index Card Holder: Math
7. Five Folders: Reading, Math, Writing, Spanish, & Take Home
8. #2 Pencils (No pens allowed)
9. Colored Pencils, Crayons, Markers, Glue, Scissors
10. Tissues, Hand Sanitizer, Lysol Wipes