Welcome to Mrs. Sharples'
5th Grade Class!!!
Suggested Supply List
2016 - 2017
We suggest color coordinating your book covers, notebooks, and folders for organizational purposes.
*Please label each notebook*:
1. Three 3 Subject Notebooks: Math and Writing
2. Four Composition Books: Math, Reading, Social Studies, & Spelling
3. Two 1 Subject Notebooks: Health & Spanish
4. Three 1-inch Binders: Science, Social Studies, Reading
5. Three Packages of Wide Ruled Lined Paper with holes (for Binders)
6. One Index Card Holder: Math (Label with first & last name)
7. Five Folders: Reading, Math, Writing, Spanish, & Take Home
8. #2 Pencils (No pens allowed)
9. Colored Pencils, Crayons, Markers, Glue, Scissors
10. Tissues, Hand Sanitizer, Lysol Wipes
Students will be responsible for completing any unfinished classwork for homework and students are expected to READ for 20+ minutes per night.
Reading: 1-one inch binder, post it notes
Please provide a healthy snack daily for your child.
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you'll go."
— Dr. Seuss, "I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!"