* School begins at 8:45. Your child should not be brought to school prior to 8:30 a.m. and they will be dismissed at 3:10.
* In the morning Kindergarten students will be escorted to the black top on Spiedel Avenue and line up by Exit B-2 (the door farthest from Spiedel Avenue)
* In the afternoon Kindergarten students will be dismissed out the "old" front doors. (Not the new main entrance)
* In the event that your child needs to be picked up by someone other than you, please inform the teacher in writing who that person will be. (This also applies to children that are assigned to the Rec. Center aftercare program and you do not need the service that day.)
* Should your child be ill, please email me and inform the school (201-796-8700 ex. 2988) and let us know if you want the day's assignments.
* If your child needs to leave school early, please provide the teacher with a note in order for her to have your child ready when you arrive.
* Your child needs to have a healthy snack for both morning and afternoon snack times. No candy, sweets, or sodas of any kind. Drinks should not be in glass bottles.
* The lunch program begins on the first day of school. Your child will choose the lunch they want and you will be billed accordingly.
* Throughout the school year you will receive notices that need to be signed by you and returned.
* No birthday snacks!! On your child's birthday you may send in a non-food item to share with the class. If you would like to come in on your child's birthday and read a special story or complete a project you need to inform the teacher prior to birthday.